Tuesday, October 30, 2012

God is not numerically One but Infinite and united as One in unity.

I am a Trinitarian who can say "Yahushua (Jesus) is the LORD". So what?

John 8:17 And in your law it is written, that the testimony of two persons is certain.
John 8:18 I am one who bear witness of myself, and my Father who sent me, beareth witness of me.
John 8:19 They say to him: Where is thy Father? Jesus replied, and said to them: Ye neither know me nor my Father. If ye had known me, ye would also have known my Father.

Whoever believes that Yahushua is the Father is totally WRONG as The Word of Yahushua refutes and exposes the liars by virtue of
John 8:18 I am one who bear witness of myself, and my Father who sent me, beareth witness of me.

Another Proof of Elohim is more than One Person is based on Psalms 110:1

Psa 110:1 YHWH said unto My LORD: Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Mark 12:35 And Yahushua answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that the Messiah is the Son of David?
Mark 12:36 For David himself said by the Holy Spirit, YHWH said to "MY LORD", Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Mark 12:37 David therefore himself calleth Him "LORD"; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

By virtue of Mark 12:36, there are 4 Persons involved namely Prophet David, the Holy Spirit, Yahuwah (Father) and LORD (Messiah). If the Holy Spirit is just the Power of the Father Yahuwah, why the Holy Spirit is used in Mark 12:36? If the Father is also the Son, why Yahushua declared 2 Persons or 2 men in John 8:17-18?

Any person who believe in the Doctrine of Oneness have breached the Commandments or Doctrine of Lord Yahushua.

2Jn 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of the Messiah, hath not Elohim. He that abideth in the doctrine of the Messiah, he hath BOTH the Father and the Son.
2Jn 1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him peace:

By virtue of 2 John 1:19 Both the Father and the Son means 2 Persons; it can never mean One Person.

Deut 6:4 was spoken by Prophet Moses in Hebrew and not in English today. So we go back to Hebrew Text.


Deu 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: YaHuWaH our Elohim is Echad YaHuWaH". Hebrew word "echad" differs from "yachiyd" (only). Echad is plural of persons of the same nature unified as One e.g., "I and My Father are Echad" in Jn 10:30.

Gen 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one (echad) Flesh.

Echad has dual meaning for numerical One and united as One. English Oxford Dictionary defines "ONE" to mean "the Same; Identical" as well as amongst other meanings.

When Prophet Moses was speaking Deut 6:4, Yahuwah had not revealed three Divine Persons to him but Abraham had been visited by Three Divine Persons called Angels whom Abraham called "Adonay" for LORD.

Gen 18:1  And YHWH appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day;
Gen 18:2  And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground,
Gen 18:3  And said, YHWH, if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:
Note: When Abraham prostrated to the ground before the 3 Men transformed from Angels, he could not possibly call one of them "Adonay" (LORD) but three of them at the same time.

These 3 Men talked in unison to Abraham at the same time which we called Trinity or Three-in-unity.
Gen 18:9  And they said unto him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.

In view of the facts that Prophet Moses wrote the Book of Genesis and Exodus, his choice of word "Echad" for union of man and his wife as Echad Flesh and Echad Yahuwah both implies plurality of persons united as One. Man and Woman are still 2 persons after marriage but they are One Spirit in term of  Spiritual Union.

In John 10:30 Yahushua says "I and My Father are Echad" which is deduced from the same Greek word "Heis" used in John 10:30 and Mark 12:29, and then compared to Deut 6:4.

Echad means plural of persons or things of the same nature unified as ONE. When Hebrew word "echad" is translated to "ONE", it is not an indivisible ONE. Hebrew's root word for "echad" reveals plurality of persons or things. For instance, ribs are inside the man are plural of the same nature. Woman is created from echad rib taken out of Adam. Yahushua is echad Spirit came out of the Father Yahuwah. That is why Yahushua said" I and My Father are echad" in John 10:30 was understood by the Jews of the time of Yahushua as united as One Spirit which is blasphemy vide John 10:30-33.


John 16:27  For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from Elohim.
John 16:28  I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.  (RNKJV)

Note: Read carefully I leave the world and go to the Father. If Yahushua is the Father, why was He using redundant title Father. Should John 16:28 be rephrased to read as below?

John 16:28  I came forth from Me (the Father), and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to Myself ( the Father)???

How about 2 Person or 2 Men being mentioned in John 8:17-18??? How can one ignore the Law of 2 Men being mentioned by Lord Yahushua???

Conclusion:
The New Testament completes the Old Testament and it should be interpreted in such a way that the revelation of the Godhead is made clear to be 3 Persons by Matthew 28:19, John 14:26, John 15:26 and John 16:15.

Let Scriptures interpret scripture!!!

No comments: