The common misconception about the Trinity God and where Messiah Yahushua (Jesus) came from has long been answered but some Muslims still troll on the same topic indefinitely. Here is a rebuttal to some of the questions posted by Muslim known as WarriorIslamic and answered by a Christian.
Please answer the following questions WITHOUT FAIL!
1. When your Jesus was lying dead for 3 days in the Tomb after crucifiction, how many Living God or Gods were there & who was/were they (out of The Father,The Holy Ghost & Jesus!)
+++ Answer: When Yahushua was dead for 3 days, His physical body was dead but His Spirit is eternally One with His Father. There are still 3 persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit which are the One Elohim.
2.Now Jesus is in Heaven! how many Living God or Gods is/are there now in Heaven or anywhere & who is/are they (out of The Father,The Holy Ghost & Jesus!)
+++ Answer: Yahushua was in Heaven before He came down to earth and when He was on earth, His Spirit is in Heaven. The Spirit of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit are eternally ONE.
John 1:18 No man hath seen the Father at any time; the only begotten Son, which was in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of Man which is in heaven.
3.At the cross when your Jesus was crucified, he cried out "Daddy! Daddy! Why have u forsaken me? " Was Jesus talking to Jesus or was Jesus talking to another entity called the Father! How many entities were there? What happened to the Holy Ghost & why Holy Ghost did not interfere or help Jesus?
+++ Answer: Yahushua was not calling for help from His Father but He was quoting the Scripture from Psalms 22:1 "My El, my El, why hast thou forsaken me? ..."
Matt 27:46 And about the ninth hour Yahushua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My Elohim, my Elohim, why hast thou forsaken me?
The Spirit of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit are eternally One and they speak as One Elohim.
4.Gabriel came to Mary telling Mary that shes gonna bore Jesus!! Why was your God created in the womb of a Human!! Muslims believe in True God as being UNCREATED! Why your God Jesus was created?
+++ Answer: Yahushua was not created in the womb of virgin Mary. Yahushua pre-existed with His Father in Heaven. Yahushua came down to earth by INCARNATION.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with YHWH, and the Word was YHWH.
John 1:2 The same was in the beginning with YHWH.
John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
5. Why your Baby God Jesus sucked human woman nipples for milk? Why your Jesus did not suck from a God Mother?
+++ Answer: Yahushua became a man by the will of his own free choice. This question shall be addressed to Yahushua when you meet Him in Heaven.
John 6:38 For I came down from Heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
6. If Jesus was God, why Jesus need to be baptized coz I thought God is SINLESS! Why God Jesus was baptized by a human? Does that make John the Baptist SUPERIOR than your God Jesus?
+++ Answer: Baptism is not because of sins. Baptism is symbolic for remission of sins. However Yahushua came to earth as a man and not as the GOD. Being a perfect man, Yahushua have to obey the laws and be baptized as a man. John the Baptist declared that Yahushua was mightier than him. Are you listening???
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and with fire:
7. If u claimed Jesus is God, why Jesus said "The Father is Greater than I!" How many Gods do u have here? Who is/are these God or Gods?
+++ Answer: You have to understand the word "greater" is not SUPERIOR. "GREATER" means MORE IMPORTANT. The One GOD consists of 3-person namely the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. They are always the ONE GOD and never divided into 3 Gods.
8. Jesus always said in your Bible " Thy Father, My Father!!!" Why Jesus did not say "I am the Father!" Do u agree that Father & Jesus are 2 separate entities? If they are ONE ENTITY, JESUS WOULD NOT HAVE SAID "The Father is greater than I!" & also Jesus would say "Thy Thy Thy Thyyyyyyy so many times!" Explain in great length your answers!
+++ Answer: Now GOD is Almighty and infinite in WISDOM. What a feeble mind like you cannot comprehend things on this world, will not understand things unseen too!
The Father and the Son are 2 persons but not separate entities. They are always ONE in the Spirit. Take a look at my video clip below and it explains everything about Trinity.
9. Jesus did not know the season of the fig Tree & Jesus did not know when will be the Day of Judgemant! My Allah,my God knows everything! Why your God Jesus did not know everything!
+++ Answer: Your allah knows nothing!!! Allah in Hebrew means OAK TREE. If Allah knows every thing, why his name means OAK???
Yahushua cursed the fig tree in order to prove that His spoken word is powerful as GOD. Why allah cannot raise Muhammad from his dead???
Yahushua did know the Day of Judgment as He would be the Chief Judge on the Day of Judgment.
John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
John 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of Man.
10.When Jesus was asked what was the Best Commandments that Jesus liked the most, Jesus answer " O Ye Israel! Worship thy Father,My Father!" Why thy again? Is Father & Jesus one entity or separate entities or objects?
+++ Answer: You simply misquoted the Word of Yahuwah Elohim.
Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: YHWH is our Elohim, YHWH is one:
Mark 12:29 And Yahushua answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; YHWH is our Elohim, YHWH is one:
John 10:30 I and my Father are ONE.
The Father and Yahushua are One Elohim. They have the same will, same mind and same nature.
NOW answer these questions:
1. Where does the Quran say Muhammad was a descendant from Ishmael?
2. Abraham has one grandson or 2 grandsons?
3. How could Muhammad be a prophet when he did not come from the lineage of JACOB aka ISRAEL vide Surah 29:27???
4. How could Muhammad qualify for his prophethood when Surah 3:81 require him to confirm the Torah and the Gospel vide Surah 3:3??? Where are the Torah and the Gospel used by Muhammad as required by Surah 3:81???
5. All prophets after the time of Moses have been anointed by another prophet before the new prophet can take up the duty. Prophet John the Baptist, Prophet Moses and Prophet Isaiah announced the coming of Messiah Yahushua. Who announce the coming of Muhammad from scriptures before him???