Saturday, December 3, 2011

What does it mean the Trinity God? Is the One God having no Power to delegate His Son and His Holy Spirit to function as God?

The Torah does not say God is ONE but His NAME YAHUWAH IS ONE.  Deu 6:4  Hear, O Israel: YHWH is our Elohim, YHWH is One:  Exo 15:3  YHWH is a man of war: YHWH is His Name.  WHY Muslims say Allah has 99 Names when the Torah says the Name of YHWH is ONE??? It proves Allah is a pagan god.

Yahushua and Yahuwah are the One Elohim.
John 10:30  "I and my Father are One."

John 5:21  For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
John 5:22  For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
John 5:23  That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Any man who honour the Son has also honoured the Father. But any man who claimed to honour the Father without the Son is a liar because the Son said "no man comes to the Father except by ME" John 14:6.

Messiah Yahushua aka Yehoshua said "I AM IN The FATHER and FATHER is in ME" which means the Spirit of YHWH is IN YAHUSHUA. In other words, YAHUSHUA IS YAHUWAH in the SPIRIT.
John 14:10  "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
John 14:11  Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
John 14:12  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
John 14:13  And whatsoever ye shall ask in MY NAME, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
John 14:14  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Yahushua is Yahuwah Elohim as He said you ASK anything in MY NAME, not in the Name of the Father!!!

John 15:23  He that hateth ME hateth My FATHER also.
John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I WILL SEND unto you from the FATHER (1), even the Spirit of Truth (2), which proceedeth from the FATHER, He shall testify of  ME (3)"

John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit (1), whom the Father (2) will send in my Name (3), he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:15  "All things that the Father (1) hath are Mine (2): therefore said I, that He (3) - The Spirit of Truth - shall take of Mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Matt 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father (1), and of the Son (2), and of the Holy Spirit (3).

All the above verses prove that God is three-in-unity; the One God has 3 characters in Him. God can function as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. God manifests Himself in 3 different periods of history.

In the Old Testament, God is known as Yahuwah aka Yehovah who is equivalent to the Father. Then the period of the Son when He was incarnated to become a man on earth for a period of 33.5 years only. Then the period of the Holy Spirit from 33CE until the second coming of Yahushua the Son of Yahuwah God.

The combination of these 3 periods of manifestation of God is the make-up of the 3 characters of God better known as the Trinity God. The Yahuwah God is eternally One and He does not divide into 3 Gods but is always the One God with 3 key-functions: The Father functions as the President in the God-head. The Son functions as the Vice President and the Holy Spirit functions as the Executive Director. This analogy does not make the One God into 3 Gods but the same God has 3 key-functions.

The common misconception about the Trinity God and where Messiah Yahushua (Jesus) came from has long been answered but some Muslims still troll on the same topic indefinitely. Here is a rebuttal to some of the questions posted by Muslim known as WarriorIslamic and answered by a Christian.  Click to view the full discussion.

http://positron6.blogspot.com/2011/12/common-misconception-about-trinity-god.html

No comments: