Monday, June 14, 2010

Did JESUS have His own Power to raise the dead?

Greetings of Peace to all in the Name of Lord Jesus Christ.

LEGEND :

>>> TDNC +++ Positron

@@@ Positron 2nd rebuttal


+++ 01A). Lord Jesus claims authority to give life to whom He will.

>>> Says who ??

KJV John 5:30 I CAN OF MINE OWN SELF DO NOTHING :

Verse continue.as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

@@@

Lord Jesus said:
John 5:21  For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

John 5:30 has been quoted out of context. Read the full verse of John 5:30 in line with John 10:30

John 5:30  I can of mine own self do nothing: As I hear, I judge: and My judgment is just; BECAUSE I seek not mine own Will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.

Lord Jesus meant He cannot do thing outside the will of His Father. Whatever His Father do, He shall do likewise.

John 5:30  I CANNOT of the will of myself do any thing; but as I hear I judge, and my judgment is just; for I seek not my will, but the will of Him who sent me. (Etheridge)

Lord Jesus and His Father are one in nature!
John 10:30  I and my Father are one.


John 5:19  Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.


QUESTION :

Who is the LIAR !...... Jesus or Positron ?

@@@
TDNC is a liar for twisting the words of Lord Jesus.


+++ 02). John 5:21 "For as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son gives life to whom he will." (ESV)


>>> Psalms 146 : 3....." Put not your trust in princes,

" NOR IN THE SON OF MAN, IN WHOM THERE IS NO HELP."

@@@
The context here is the Son of God and not Son of Man.

John 5:25  Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

>>>
QUESTION :

Who is the LIAR !....... Jesus or Jesus Ancestor, Adulterer & Murderer King David ?

@@@
TDNC is a liar for distorting the word of God. Misquoting and misinterpretating the word of Lord Jesus.


+++ 03). "The Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him." (John 5:22-23 ESV)

>>> John 12:47 "As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them,

" I DO NOT JUDGE HIM."
For I DID NOT COME TO JUDGE THE WORLD , but to save it.

@@@
Read the context of John 12:47, is it referring to Lord Jesus' first coming or on the Day of Judgment???

John 5:22-23 is about the Day of Judgment whereas John 12:46-47 is about the first coming of Lord Jesus. Muslims are intentionally mixing the 2 events into 1 event.

John 12:46  I AM COME a light into the World, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

Then Lord Jesus said "THE SAME" is HIMSELF shall judge him!!!
John 12:48  He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I (Jesus) have spoken, THE SAME shall judge him in the last day.

John 12:48  He who rejecteth me, and receiveth not my word, hath that which judgeth him: the Word which I speak, that judgeth him in the last day. (Etheridge)

>>>
QUESTION :

Who is the LIAR !........ Jesus or John the Author ?

@@@
TNDC is a liar as the author nor the speaker lied


+++ 04). Lord JESUS SEEKS FOR THE SAME HONOR AS GIVEN TO HIS FATHER. If His Father is worshipped,

LIKEWISE THE SON SHALL BE WORSHIPPED

as He is given all authority to judge on the Day of Judgment. Failure to honor the Son means failure to honor His Father !

>>> KJV Matt 19 : 16-17
16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, GOOD MASTER, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life ?

17 And he said unto him, WHY CALLEST THOU ME GOOD? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

@@@
Lord Jesus was seeking the clarification from the man as "Why you called me Good"??? but He did not explicitly say "I am not Good".

John 10:11  Lord Jesus said "I AM the GOOD Shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."


>>>
COMMENT :

If Jesus himself DO NOT APPROVE people of calling him "GOOD " nor does Jesus think himself as "GOOD ",

@@@
Where did Lord Jesus say "Do not call me Good"??? He asked "Why do you called me Good"???


>>>
how then can Positron say "JESUS SEEKS FOR THE SAME HONOR AS GIVEN TO HIS FATHER "

@@@
Read the words of Lord Jesus Christ.
John 5:23  That ALL should honor the Son, EVEN AS they honor the Father. He that honoreth not the Son honoreth not the Father which hath sent him.  (KJV)

John 5:23  that ALL may honor the Son, JUST AS they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him. (ESV)


>>>

QUESTION :

Who is the HYPOCRITE LIAR !.......... Jesus or Positron ?

@@@
TNDC is a confused man and a hypocritical liar.

Did Lord Jesus say whosoever honor the Father has honored the Son of God? No, instead He implied whosoever honored the Son has honored the Father. That is why Christians worshipped Lord Jesus. But Muslims do not obey the words of Lord Jesus at all!


+++ 05). But to honor His Father alone has not satisfied the command to

HONOR THE SON JESUS EQUALLY:

"that all may honor the Son, just as they honor the Father; whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father... " Jn 5:23

>>> KJV John 13 : 16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord;

NEITHER HE THAT IS SENT GREATER THAN HE THAT SENT HIM.

@@@
Read the context of John 13:16 which means Lord Jesus physical presence on earth and not His presence in Heaven.

John 13:16  Amen, amen, I say to you, The servant is not greater than his lord; nor (is) the apostle greater than he who sent him. (Etheridge)

Mat 10:24  The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

HOWEVER, the context of Lord Jesus' message is not saying about Himself and His Father but between He and His apostles.

John 15:20  Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

>>>
NIV Matt 15:24. He answered, "I WAS SENT ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel."

@@@

Lord Jesus did not mean He has no power to restore His position in Heaven with His Father.

John 10:17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
John 10:18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.


>>>
COMMENT :

In Matthew 19: 16-17, Jesus rejected the notion that he was GOOD !

@@@

Lord Jesus did not reject the notion but merely seeking clarification as to why the man called Him "good"???


>>>
In John 13:16 & Matt 15:24 Jesus said that God is greater than Jesus.

@@@
Your interpretation of the above 2 verses is 100% wrong because Lord Jesus said (John 10:18)  "No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again."


>>>
QUESTION :

Who is trying to mislead the poor, bewildered & directionless Christians in this Forum .
Jesus or Positron ?

@@@
TDNC is a corrupted mind liar trained by the father of lies.



+++ 06A). Quran 36:13-16 says about 3 messengers sent to a city so as to confirm the truth of the message.

>>> Yusuf Alis Translation Noble Quran 36 :13 17

13 Set forth to them, by way of a parable, the (story of) the Companions of the City. Behold!, there came apostles to it.

14 When We (first) sent to them two apostles, they rejected them: But We strengthened them with a third: they said, "Truly, we have been sent on a mission to you."

15 The (people) said: "Ye are only men like ourselves; and (God) Most Gracious sends no sort of revelation: ye do nothing but lie."

16 They said: "Our Lord doth know that we have been sent on a mission to you:

17 "And our duty is only to proclaim the clear Message."

This is a Parable ( story ) where Allah sent 2 messengers to a city on a mission. When the people rejected these two messengers, Allah sent a third messenger to strengthen them ( two messengers).

To the best of my understanding Allah did not say that HE will limit or send ONLY 3 messengers to a city or to a nation.

Yusuf Ali's Translation :

6:48 We send the messengers only as the bearers of good news and as warners. So, whoever believes and corrects (his action and attitude) shall have no fear. Nor shall he ever grieve (or be sorry)!

5:19 Oh you, the people of the book! After a long pause (of about six hundred years) between messengers, there has now come to you Our messenger (Muhammad, SAW) who clarifies matters for you. Lest you should say, No bearer of good news and no warner had ever come to us! The bearer of good news and the warner has indeed come to you now! Allah has the power to do all things.

18:056 We sent the messengers only as bearers of glad tidings, and as warners. But the unbelievers quarrel. They attempt to refute the truth with baseless discussions. They mock My signs and that about which theyre being warned.


@@@
Then who are the eyewitnesses to the events in the OT and NT Bibles???



+++ 06B). How many messengers have been sent to Mecca to convert the pagan Arabs???

>>> To the best of my understanding ONLY ONE, Prophet Muhammed (pbuh)

32:3 Do they say he has made it all up? On the contrary, it is the absolute truth from your Lord! (It is revealed) in order to warn the nation among WHOM NO WARNER HAD COME BEFORE YOU. Perhaps they will find their way.

7:184 Do they not ponder? Their companion, (Muhammad, SAW) does not have an affliction. Rather, he is (truly and) clearly a warner.

27:92 (I have been ordered) to recite the Quran. Anyone who finds his way back, does so far his own good. To the one who goes astray say, I am in fact, just a warner!


@@@
Very well, as there was only one messenger sent to Mecca, then who establish worship at Kaaba Stone??? Who built the Kaaba Cube? Who laid the Black Stone at Kaaba Cube???


+++
05)." Where in the Gospel did Jesus say His Father is CALLED ALLAH ??? "

>>>
Do you know the difference between "CALLED ALLAH " with " MEANING OF ALLAH ? "


@@@

Allah means "The God". Called "The God" is who???

Jehovah is the Name of the Hebrew God.
Jesus is the Name of the Hebrew Messiah.

Allah is the Muslim God
Muhammad is a Muslim messenger


How could Muslim God be reconciled with the Hebrew God in term of the number of days of creation???



Over 1,500 years B.C., it was written that GOD created Heavens and earth in the beginning (Genesis 1:1). And God took 6 days to enhance the earth to be habitable and created the vegetation, living creatures and human beings (Genesis 1:2-31).

Surah 7:54 [Pickthal]
Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in SIX DAYS, then mounted He the
Throne. He covereth the night with the day, which is in haste to follow it, and hath made the sun and the moon and the stars subservient by His command. His verily is all creation and
commandment Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!

Surah 10:3
Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in SIX DAYS, then He established
Himself upon the Throne, directing all things. There is no intercessor (with Him) save after His
permission. That is Allah, your Lord, so worship Him. Oh, will ye not remind?


Surah 11:7
And He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in SIX DAYS and His Throne was upon the
water that He might try you, which of you is best in conduct. Yet if thou (O Muhammad) sayest:
Lo! ye will be raised again after death ! those who disbelieve will surely say : This is naught but
mere magic.

Surah 25:59
Who created the heavens and the earth and all that is between them in SIX DAYS, then He
mounted the Throne. The Beneficent! Ask any one informed concerning Him!

Surah 32:4 [Pickthal]
Allah it is Who created the heavens and the earth, and that which is between them, in SIX DAYS. Then He mounted the throne. Ye have not, beside Him, a protecting friend or mediator. Will ye not then remember?


Surah 2:117 [Pickthal]
The originator of the heavens and the earth! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: "BE! and it is."


Surah 6:73 [Pickthal]
He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in truth. In that day when He saith: "BE! it is." His word is the truth, and His will be the Sovereignty on the day when the trumpet is blown. Knower of the invisible and the visible, He is the Wise, the Aware.


Is Allah of the Quran the Almighty God? If so, why He cannot made Iblis to obey his order? If "Be and it is" is true, then Surah 20:116 is false. Because Allah said "Be" but "it is" not so for Iblis. Iblis has authority to refuse the command of Allah!

1. Why Allah can fail even once??? Could he fail twice if he had failed once? I guess so. Hahaha... What kind of Allah are you worshipping when he cannot even command Iblis to obey???

2. Why Allah permitted idolatry by commanding angels to worship a created man Adam made from dust or mud of the ground???

Surah 20:116 (Pickthal)
And when We said unto the angels: "Fall prostrate before Adam, they fell prostrate (all) save Iblis; he refused."

3. Let's see if Iblis is more clever than your Allah.

Surah 38:75 [Pickthal]
He said: O Iblis! What hindereth thee from falling prostrate before that which I have created with both My hands ? Art thou too proud or art thou of the high exalted ?

Comments: Allah admitted that he created Adam with his both hands. Hahaha.... What? He created a man and asked angels to worship an idol???

4. Iblis teached Allah a lesson for being so foolish. When Allah failed to command Iblis to submit, he still could not read the mind of Iblis as why he refused. Do you think such a god is Almighty, All-knowing???

Surah 7:12 [Pickthal]
He said: What hindered thee that thou didst not fall prostrate when I bade thee? (Iblis) said: I am better than him. Thou createdst me of fire while him Thou didst create of mud.

Surah 7:11 [Pickthal]
And We created you, then fashioned you, then told the angels: "Fall ye prostrate before Adam!" And they fell prostrate, all save Iblis, who was not of those who make prostration.

5. Now Allah is proven not almighty as his word failed to make Iblis to bow to Adam. So I doubt very much that these verses are true as he has proved that he failed with Iblis. What do you think as a Muslim?

Surah 2:117 [Pickthal]
The Originator of the heavens and the earth! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

Surah 36:82 [Pickthal]
But His command, when He intendeth a thing, is only that He saith unto it: Be! and it is.


Surah 3:47 [Pickthal]
She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me ? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

Comments: Are you sure Allah can create JESUS by saying "Be! and it is" when he failed to make Iblis to bow to Adam???

Surah 19:35 [Pickthal]
It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

Comments: If Allah does not take himself a son, then who create Adam, a son of God??? Then why JESUS called GOD ALMIGHTY "Abba FATHER"??? Obviously the spirit of Allah is not the Spirit who dwells with JESUS THE SON OF GOD. JESUS did not call "Allah" but "Father".

Questions:
Now, you know that Allah only say "Be and it is" that JESUS came forth from GOD not even made by both hands of Allah unlike he created Adam. So do you think Allah command angels to worship JESUS??? If not, please state your reasons.



No comments: