Monday, June 14, 2010

Who are the true Anti-Christs: Christians or Muslims?

A Muslim bearing userid thedazednconfused at youtube has accused that Christians are the anti-Christs and presented his points of view. I personally beg to differ from his points of views and made my rebuttal and counter-attack that Muslims are indeed the anti-Christs. Here is my second rebuttal to thedazednconfused (TDNC). I hope readers can benefit from the dialogue and post some comments where the points can be strengthened.


RESPONSE TO TDNC's weak answers

>>> TDNC
+++ Positron

Greetings of Peace in the Name of JESUS CHRIST, THE SON OF GOD. With the help of JESUS CHRIST, My God, I will refute TDNC's false answers and put him to shame!


PROOF OF MUSLIMS are against the Doctrines of LORD JESUS CHRIST


1) Muslims go against the words of JESUS MESSIAH that HE was crucified and raised again from His death on the third day.

>>> Gentle REMINDER NO. 56
Produce ONE prophesy from Old Testament where mentioned Jesus " RESURRECTION " On The Third Day ?

+++

The Prophecy of JESUS in respect of His resurrection is mentioned in the Gospel before His Death and also in the OT which only spiritually discerned mind can understand the prophecy of GOD. Prophecies must be taken Collectively and not merely a single passage which LORD JESUS explained in Luke 24:44. So your request for one prophecy is not the criterion given by LORD JESUS.

For the sake of discussion and for the benefits of  other Muslims, I repeat the answer given to you earlier as below.

Luke 24:44  And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the Psalms, concerning me.
Luk 24:45  Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
Luk 24:46  And said unto them, "Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luk 24:47  And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luk 24:48  And ye are witnesses of these things."

Once the words of JESUS have been spoken, it is deemed written in the Book of God.
John 7:16  Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
John 7:17  If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.


Lord JESUS' prophecy about His own death and resurrection before His crucifixion:
Mark 10:33  Saying, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of Man shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and they shall condemn him to death, and shall deliver him to the Gentiles:
Mark 10:34  And they shall mock him, and shall scourge him, and shall spit upon him, and shall Kill him: and the third day He shall rise again.

LORD JESUS only gave the sign of Jonah to prove that He was sent by Jehovah GOD.
 
Mat 12:40  For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Jonah 1:17  Now the LORD had prepared a great fish to swallow up Jonah. And Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights.
Jonah 2:10  And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.


LORD JESUS used the sign of Jonah to prove that He would enter Hades for 3 days and 3 nights. Thereafter He would be raised again from His dead.

Psalms 16:10  For thou wilt not leave my soul in Hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Hosea 6:2  After two days will he revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Rise again = Raise up = Resurrection

Psalms 22:16  For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.


The interpretation of the verses in the OT must be taken collectively as LORD JESUS said:
"All things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the Psalms, concerning me."

Mark 10:34  And they shall mock him, and shall scourge him, and shall spit upon him, and shall Kill him: and the third day He shall rise again.


Apostle Peter speaking by inspiration of the Holy Spirit of God, explained the Holy Scriptures about the resurrection of JESUS MESSIAH on the Third Day:
Act 2:22  Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
Act 2:23  Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
Act 2:24  Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.
Act 2:25  For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
Act 2:26  Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
Act 2:27  Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Act 2:30  Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
Act 2:31  He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
Act 2:32  This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33  Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34  For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Act 2:35  Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
Act 2:36  Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same JESUS, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.


2a) Muslims go against the doctrines of JESUS MESSIAH seeking for the same honour to be accorded to Him just as one accord the honour to His FATHER
John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

>>>KJV John 8: 15 " I JUDGE NO MAN."

First CONTRADICTION !

+++ Misquotation the First Time!
Read the context first. What sort of contradiction when the context is not analyzed??? Lord JESUS meant He judges no man according to the fleshly nature of man. "And yet if I judge" refute your weak argument by misquoting the words of Lord JESUS out of context.

Joh 8:15  Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
Joh 8:16  And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
Joh 8:17  It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.


2b). John 5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

>>> Muslims honour Jesus as a prophet and as well as ALL Other Israelite Prophets.(pbut)

Muslims cannot honour Jesus as God becus Jesus NEVER made a single " UNEQUIVOCAL " declaration that he is god or to worship him !

+++ LORD JESUS permits His People to worship Him while He was on earth and that alone speaks louder than words!!!

Mat 28:9  And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and Worshipped him.


3a). Muslims go against the New Covenant of JESUS MESSIAH who seeks believers to become His disciples and to be baptised in the Name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

>>> Mark 12:29 Jesus said GOD IS ONE !
In Old Testament it is littered with " GOD IS ONE ! "
Please show where in OT God said that God is Holy Trinity ??
Second CONTRADICTION !

+++ Misquotation the 2nd Time!

The word of JESUS is the doctrine of GOD. What sort of contradiction are you talking about?

Both JESUS and His FATHER are ONE GOD.

John 10:30  I and my Father are one.

John 5:17  But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.


LORD JESUS said HE would ask His FATHER to send the HOLY SPIRIT in HIS Name after He asended to His Father's Throne.
John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost (1), whom the Father (2) will send in my Name (3), he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


JESUS and HIS FATHER sit on the SAME ONE THRONE. So how many GODs are there?

Rev 3:21  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.


3b). Mat 28:18 And JESUS came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

>>> So ! What so great !

on Jesus own, JESUS CAN DO NOTHING !..John 5:30

+++ Misquoted from Lord JESUS in context as I have told you that JESUS AND HIS FATHER ARE ONE. JESUS cannot be doing things alone. Neither can His FATHER do things without JESUS, for THEY ARE ONE!

John 5:30  I CANNOT of the will of myself do any thing; but as I hear I judge, and my judgment is just; for I seek not my will, but the will of Him who sent me.  (Etheridge Translation)


Lord JESUS has His own authority independent of His FATHER.
John 10:18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.


3c). Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

>>> Matt 10 : 5-6
5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans.
6 GO RATHER TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL.
So ! Jesus instructed his apostles to go to House of Israel...the JEWS NOT GENTILES !.
If you persist they were to preach to the world, then... it becomes ....
Third CONTRADICTION !.

+++ Misquotation the third Time!
Matthew 10:5-6 is BEFORE the crucifixion of JESUS MESSIAH and HE sent them out to the LOST  SHEEP OF ISRAEL which is Mission No. 1

AFTER HIS RESURRECTION, He commissioned His 11 Apostles (Judas had left as he betrayed JESUS) to make disciple of all nations which is Mission No. 2

Matt 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach All Nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

The words of JESUS is backed up by another verse to preach the Gospel to all nations:
Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto All Nations; and then shall the end come.

There is no contradiction to delegate 2 Missions.
 

4) Muslims go against the Law of God mentioned by JESUS MESSIAH which requires 2 or 3 witnesses to establish the truth of the matter; by accepting the words of one man as the absolute truth without fulfilling the Law.
Matt 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

>>> Jesus HIMSELF DID NOT follow this Law.

Where were the 2 or 3 witnesses to verify Jesus was tempted by the devil ?

+++ LORD JESUS came in person to speak for His Father and not for Himself. His Father vindicated His words by many miracles. Some powerful miracles like raising Lazarus from his dead after 4 days! Which other prohets on earth had raised a dead man after 4 days???

John 11:39  Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.


Lord JESUS and His FATHER are 2 witnesses as told by LORD JESUS and THE HOLY SPIRIT.

John 8:17  It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
John 8:18  I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

The Holy Spirit is another witness for JESUS to bring all things to the remembrance of His Apostles.
John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
John 16:14  He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
John 16:15  All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of Mine, and shall shew it unto you.


5a). Muslims go against the worship of JESUS as God when He never at any time, rebuke those who worshipped Him

>>> This is a pathetic argument coming from a desperate man ! refer 2b above.

+++ As a matter of fact Muslims failed to praise JESUS like the manner of praise and worship accorded by the example of THOMAS.

John 20:28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, "My Lord and my God".
John 20:29  Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Hence it remains unrefuted that Muslims are not worshipping JESUS which His apostles did.


5b). Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

>>> Refer to my earlier mail on Mike Jackson & his millions of fans.

+++ It remains unrefuted that LORD JESUS permits people to worship Him and call Him "GOD".


5c). Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

>>> This is clear example the Apostles were NOT Eye witnesses to Jesus Crucifixion !
NEXT !
Believe in what ?... Resurrection ??? Absolutely NOT !

+++ Misunderstood the words of JESUS. Thomas wanted to see and touch JESUS before He believe that He was raised from the Death and not because he did not believe in the crucifixion of JESUS. The Israelite like Thomas believed in that the soul of dead man will come back to meet them and not in the bodily resurrection as yet.

Peter was detained in prison and his friend John Mark's mother thought "his angel" or his soul came home which his servant heard the knocking of the gate.

Act 12:12  And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying.
Act 12:14  And when she knew Peter's voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate.
Act 12:15  And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, It is his angel.
Act 12:16  But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonished.

Apostle Thomas was no different than John Mark's mother who believed in the return of the soul of the dead. So JESUS have to prove He has a Body and Flesh and not merely a spirit.

John 20:25  The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

Luke 24:36  And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
Luk 24:37  But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. (you read a spirit!!!)
Luk 24:38  And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
Luk 24:39  Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
Luk 24:40  And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.


Believe that JESUS WAS ALIVE. Remember Jesus said he will give the sign of Jonah.

Was Jonah alive or dead in the fish belly ?
If Jonah was dead, then Jesus was resurrected.
If Jonah was alive that means NO RESURRECTION. !

+++ Misunderstood the context of Jonah and JESUS.
Jonah was alive in the belly of the Fish but the 3 days is the duration which LORD JESUS wanted to prove it. JESUS was alive by His Spirit in the Hades.

Eph 4:8  Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
Eph 4:9  Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the Lower Parts of the earth?
Eph 4:10  He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.


Did JESUS descend to the lowest part of the Hell? YES. He went to Hades to wrestle the keys of Hades and Death, from SATAN. If JESUS did not enter the Hell how could He triumph over SATAN? How could the physical man enter the spiritual world of Hades unless he die or his Spirit leaves the Body and enter Hell. LORD JESUS admitted that HE was once DEAD as He told John about it.

Rev 1:18  I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of death.



6a) Muslims go against the teachings of JESUS MESSIAH who asks for breaking the Bread in remembrance of His Death

>>> Muslims follow the Greatest commandment that Jesus taught. i.e. GOD IS ONE !
BREAD MEANS NOTHING ! as compared to the greatest commandment of
GOD IS ONE !

+++ All the commandments are from GOD Almighty. Breaking the Bread is the commandment of GOD. Only disbelievers like Muslims say "Bread means Nothing". Lord JESUS shall refute you by these words "FOR REMISSION OF SINS".

Mat 26:26  And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
Mat 26:27  And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
Mat 26:28  For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Do you read "remission of sins" is NOTHING?

Do you read the Bread of JESUS is NOTHING???

John 6:35  And Jesus said unto them, I am the Bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
John 6:57  As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
John 6:58  This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.


6b). The Holy Communion must be observed because Lord JESUS MESSIAH commanded to observe ALL THINGS whatsoever He had commanded.

Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

>>> does ALL THINGS also include the 5 points in my earlier mail ?

+++ ALL THINGS are ALL commandments of GOD the Father and of LORD JESUS CHRIST.


7) Muslims may take more than 1 wife which goes against the teachings of JESUS MESSIAH that man should be united with a woman to form one Flesh, for she is taken out of the man. One Flesh is the perfect union of one man and one woman; never more than one.

Mar 10:5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
Mar 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
Mar 10:7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
Mar 10:8 And they twain shall be One flesh: so then they are no more twain, but One flesh.
Mar 10:9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.


>>> Where does it say you cannot have more than one wife ??

+++ Where did JESUS say you can have more than one wife??

All words of Paul are inspired by the revelation of JESUS CHRIST and so it is GOD's Word abut "ONE WIFE".

1Ti 3:12  Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
Tit 1:6  If any be blameless, the husband of one wife, having faithful children not accused of riot or unruly.

MUSLIMS are going against the Doctrine of GOD and Muammad was a false prophet when he married more than 11 wives when they were all alive.


8) Muslims can divorce his wife for any reasons which goes against the doctrine of JESUS MESSIAH that divorce is permitted only if she committed fornication.

Matt 19:9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

>>> In OT, David had 13 wives & many concubines. Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.
Read matt 5 : 17-19 Fourth CONTRADICTION !

+++ Misunderstood the context for the 4th time.

David and Solomon lived before the revised LAW OF DIVORCE has been introduced by LORD JESUS.  After Solomon died his Kingdom was split into 2 because of sins.

Before the Law was revised by GOD, it cannot be enforced to them. BUT Muhammad breached the LAW OF DIVORCE after the amendment has been made by GOD. So Muhammad had contradicted with the Word of GOD.

Mat 5:28  But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

The consequence of Divorce shall cause a woman to commit adultery if she re-marries and likewise for a man to marry a divorced woman. Muhammad did commit the sin of adultery by marrying his adopted son's divorced wife.

Mat 5:32  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.


Therefore marriage of 4 wives is not the law of God given through LORD JESUS.


As JESUS is the Son of GOD and Lord of the Sabbath, He did not abolish the Law but introduce NEW LAWS to supplement the Law of GOD.

Mat 5:17  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Mat 5:18  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the Law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19  Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Muhammad failed the LAW OF GOD and his action is amounting to Anti-JESUS CHRIST.


9a). Muslims say Jesus is the son of Mary which goes against the words of JESUS MESSIAH who admitted that I am the Son of God.


>>> Matt 13 : 55 Is not this the carpenter's son ? is not his mother called Mary ?
Is Mary Jesus mother or not ?
Is Jesus the son of Mary or not ?
Mr Positron was Joseph the Carpenter , the natural of Jesus ?
Which is a more accurate description .....
Jesus the son of Mary or
Jesus the son of Joseph ?

+++ LORD JESUS did not claim any such titles for Himself except "I AM THE SON OF GOD". John 10:30

Mark 6:3  Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.

The JEWS were offending JESUS for using those tiltles which includes "the Son of Mary" that Muslims blindly followed the Quran - book of men!

The JEWS were Not offended at JESUS' message.
Mark 6:2  And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, ...

BUT the JEWS were disbelieving JESUS by uttering such titles and did not honour Him by using such titles.
Mark 6:4  But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
Mark 6:6  And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.


9b). John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

>>> What so great about being son of god ? God got sons by the thousands
"I said, 'You are gods; YOU ARE ALL SONS OF THE MOST HIGH.'..Psalms 82:6

+++ The word of GOD spoken through King David was meant for the chosen race of ISRAEL and not to any races. Read the context. "You are Elohim" is the word of His Father to His Son JESUS, KING OF ISRAEL.

Did King David say explicitly "I am the Son of God". Show me the verse.


MKJV Psalms 2:7  "I (JESUS) will declare the decree of Jehovah. He has said to Me, You are My Son; today I have begotten You. "

When King David was speaking by the leading of the Holy Spirit, He was already born on earth. So it cannot be referring to King David himself but to someone who is not yet born into the world. 

It was fulfilled by God for JESUS during His baptism:
Luk 3:21  And it happened in the baptizing of all the people, Jesus also being baptized, and praying, and the heaven was opened.
Luk 3:22  And the Holy Spirit came down in a bodily shape, like a dove on Him. And a voice came from Heaven, which said, You are My Son, the Beloved; I am delighted in You.

Act 13:32  And we preach the gospel to you, the promise made to the fathers,
Act 13:33  this God has fulfilled to us their children, raising up Jesus, as also it is written in the second Psalm, "You are My Son, this day I have begotten You."
Act 13:34  And that He raised Him up from the dead, no more to return to corruption, He spoke in this way: "I will give you the holy promises of David."


As no other prophets claimed "I am the Son of God", it is proven that it is an exclusive title for JESUS alone.



10a). Muslims say there is no original sin while JESUS MESSIAH said He came to save the lost (sinners).

>>> Your Bible say ORIGINAL SIN IS NONSENSE !

Ezekiel 18:20-22
20The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

+++ Misunderstood the context of the word of God. It talks about personal accountability of one's sins and to obey all his Laws and commandments. Did Muslims comply with all Law of Moses and of JESUS???

Ezekiel 18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and KEEP ALL MY STATUTES (LAWS & COMMANDMENTS), and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Do Muslims obey the commandments of LORD JESUS, examine yourselves???



10b). Luke 19:9 And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

>>> That is the job of a Prophet. ALL Israelite Prophets too came to save their respective communities.
Read Luke 16 : 19-31

+++ There is no convenant of prophet for the Arabs by virtue of GOD's LAW.

Genesis 17:7  And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed (singular, not plural) after thee.


As thy seed is a singular son, it can be only one of Abraham's 2 sons either Ishmael or Isaac. Not both of them shall enjoy the everlasting covenant of God. We have ample evidence that the Everlasting Covenant of God has passed the bloodline of Isaac, Jacob and others until it reaches JESUS MESSIAH. As Ishmael is not in the Everlasting Covenant of God, there is no everlasting Kingdom for him.


Gal 3:16  Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
Gal 3:17  And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

Gal 3:22  But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Gal 3:23  But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Gal 3:24  Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25  But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26  For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27  For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28  There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29  And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The Everlasting Kingdom of God will be with JESUS CHRIST and not with any other prophets.

2Pet 1:11  For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the Everlasting Kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Psa 145:13  Thy kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
Dan 7:27  And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.


The consequence of the above covenant means Arabs cannot have another Kingdom of God but will enter the kingdom of Hell together with the DEVIL.



10c). Mat 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

>>> Luke 4:43 But he said, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also,
BECAUSE THAT IS WHY I WAS SENT."

Fifth CONTRADICTION !

+++ Misunderstood the context for the 5th time.
LORD JESUS taught about the Remission of Sins by His Death when He shed His sinless Blood as sacrifice to supersede the animal's sacrifice. The Holy Communion is to remember His Death which is His good news for His people.

JESUS was sent to preach the Gospel or Good News. What comprise of the Good News of JESUS if He merely repeat what Prophet Moses said about the Laws of GOD???

Luke 4:43  And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.  (KJV)

LORD JESUS did not say He was only sent to preach the Kingdom of God as "only" did not appear in His word.

The mission of JESUS was prophesied by Prophet Isaiah, thousand of years before He came.

Isa 61:1  The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is on Me; because Jehovah has anointed Me to preach the Gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound;
Isa 61:2  to preach the acceptable year of Jehovah and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn;


Luke 4:17  And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,
Luk 4:18  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
Luk 4:19  To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Luk 4:20  And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
Luk 4:21  And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

You will see that Isaiah 61:2 "...the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn" was not read by LORD JESUS because He came for all the purposes stated in Luke 4:18-19 during His First Coming and He will complete the 2nd Part "the Day of Vengeance of our God" in His 2nd Coming. So Muslims must beware of the 2nd Coming of JESUS CHRIST.



11) Muslims say there is crossing the Bridge (Al-Sirat) to Paradise which goes against the Doctrine of JESUS MESSIAH that Angels will carry the souls either to Paradise or Hell and that there is no crossing of any kinds.

Luke 16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
Luke 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

>>> Thank you for exposing the False Teachings of the Church that
ONLY THRU Jesus the gates of Heaven is opened !
Abraham, Moses & Other Prophets & their followers were already in heaven before Jesus appeared !

+++ Where did JESUS say they were in Heaven??? Abraham was in a place called Hades waiting for JESUS to enter it and set them (captive) free.

Eph 4:8  Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men.
Eph 4:9  Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
Eph 4:10  He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.


LORD JESUS went to Hades to set the generations of Noah till THOSE who died for Him and bring them up to Paradise.

1Pet 3:18  For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1Pe 3:19  By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
1Pe 3:20  Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
1Pe 3:21  The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
1Pe 3:22  Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.


XXX
Luke 16 : 19-31
29 Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'
30 " 'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'
31 "He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'

+++ The event related to us by LORD JESUS was when Prophet Moses was alive and Abraham was in another part of Hades, not in Heaven yet. "Abraham's bosom" does not mean in Heaven!!! Read the scripture carefully.

Luke 16:22  And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried
Luke 16:23  And in Hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Abraham's side may be on higher ground but not yet in Heaven as there is a fixed gulf between these 2 places. If Abraham was in Heaven, there was no need for a fixed gulf to separate Hell and Paradise.
 
Luke 16:26  And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.


As I mentioned earlier, before the words of JESUS were spoken, the Law has not come into effect. Once LORD JESUS has passed the LAW OF GOD, then No man can change His LAW.

Abraham was on higher ground in Hades waiting for the true Messiah. When JESUS came to earth, He took control as the sole Messiah and Savior of the World. He went to Hades to set the captive free to enter Paradise.

Witness No. 1 - Apostle John
John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Witness No. 2 - Apostle Peter

Act 4:8  Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,
Act 4:9  If we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole;
Act 4:10  Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
Act 4:11  This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Act 4:12  Neither is there salvation in any other (Name): for there is none other Name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Witness No. 3 - Prophet Jacob
God said "thy seed" which means "one Christ".
Gen 35:11  And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
Gen 35:12  And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land.

Gal 3:16  Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, and to seeds, as of many; but as of one, and to thy seed, which is Christ.



12a) Muslims say JESUS is son of Mary

>>> Muslims and your Bible say Jesus is son of Mary. Refer 9a above

+++ The JEWS said about it and not by Lord JESUS. But Quran is claimed to be the word of God, spoken by Angel Gabriel and how could the title Son of Mary be addressed by Allah when Lord JESUS had objected to the use of this title???


12b).while JESUS MESSIAH rebuked the JEWS even for saying Christ is the Son of David.

>>> Uh huh.....

+++ What is that?
Mat 22:41  While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
Mat 22:42  Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David.
Mat 22:43  He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
Mat 22:44  The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
Mat 22:45  If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?


12c). How could the Jewish culture for the male in the family to be addressed such as "Son of David" to become "Son of Mary"???

>>> Matt 13 : 55 Is not this the carpenter's son ? is not his mother called Mary ?

+++ The people were saying in disbelief and not honoring JESUS. So Muslims follow the disbeliving JEWS or not???

Positron, how do you call or describe Jesus to his mother Mary or Mary to her son Jesus ?

+++ You better ask JESUS. He called His mother " Woman" and not mother.

John 2:4  Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.

John 19:26  When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

Did Lord JESUS show any disrespect for His mother? NO. That is the best title for woman so that He did not contradict HIMSELF, THE SON OF GOD - John 10:36.

LORD JESUS also called Mary as "Woman".
John 20:15  Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou?


13). JESUS MESSIAH always has His FATHER in Heaven which He called "My Father" and not fatherless!!! How can Muslims say JESUS is Son of Mary???

>>> refer 12c above

+++
Answer is wrong and remains unrefuted.

Matt 11:27  All things are delivered unto me of My Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.
Matt 10:33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.

As Muslims deny that JESUS is the Son of God and that He has the Father in Heaven, JESUS CHRIST will deny you when you come to the Judgment Seat of God..



14). Mat 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of My Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.


>>> ALL Prophets of God enjoyed a special relationship with God. This is between God and His Prophets. The respective cannot have this special and/or equal relationship. Why ? God in His Infinite Wisdom knows best !

+++ The answer is wrong as LORD JESUS is the SON OF GOD and not an ordinary prophet which Muslims have been misguided. If "ALL Prophets" of GOD enjoyed a special relationship with GOD", then why King David and King Solomon did not perform as many miracles as Moses and JESUS???

The answer is not God knows best but LORD JESUS had explained that HE came out from GOD, not a created being.

John 16:27  For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
John 16:28  I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
John 17:8  For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

Lord JESUS made it very clear that He is not a man whose origin came of this world but from above in Heaven.

John 8:23  And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
Joh 8:24  I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Joh 8:25  Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.


JESUS said I CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN and not I was created on earth.

John 6:38  For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

John 6:51  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
John 6:58  This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.


The identiy of LORD JESUS is made very clear from this passage that He came DOWN from Heaven unlike any man.

John 6:42  And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?
Joh 6:43  Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.
Joh 6:44  No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:45  It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.
Joh 6:46  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.
Joh 6:47  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
Joh 6:48  I am that bread of life.
Joh 6:49  Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
Joh 6:50  This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
Joh 6:51  I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
Joh 6:52  The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
Joh 6:53  Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
Joh 6:54  Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh 6:55  For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
Joh 6:56  He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
Joh 6:57  As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.
Joh 6:58  This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.



15). When the Jews called JESUS is son of Mary, they were offending HIM. So Muslims are likewise offending JESUS and not accord Him any honour.

Mark 6:2 And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?
Mark 6:3 Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us?

AND THEY WERE OFFENDED AT HIM.

>>> Excuse me ! was Jesus OFFENDED at the Jews or

The Jews were OFFENDED at Jesus ??


+++
The JEWS were offending JESUS with their words of disbelief.

Mark 6:4  But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house.
Mark 6:6  And he marvelled because of their unbelief. And he went round about the villages, teaching.



CONCLUSION

16). Muslims are going against the doctrines of JESUS MESSIAH, the Son of GOD that He is not God when there is not a single verse in the Gospel which says "I AM NOT GOD" and neither did He say "DO NOT WORSHIP ME". JESUS MESSIAH accepts worship from all people but only Muslims do not worship him.

>>> Your argument is hilarious !

WHY ?
Now, do you understand why Jesus need not say.." I AM NOT GOD ? "

With regard to you writing......

......." neither did He say "DO NOT WORSHIP ME "


Please explain this quotation....NIV 15 : 9
THEY WORSHIP ME IN VAIN; their teachings are but rules taught by men.
Is the above clear enuf ??

+++ Matt 15:9 is a continuation of Matt 15:8 of which the context is about Law of God has been misinterpreted and the commandments of men has been taught as the doctrine from God.

In vain do they worship me - That is, their attempts to worship are "vain," or are not real worship - they are mere "forms" or religious duties, by lips service and not in spirit and in truth

John 4:24  God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Teaching for doctrines ... - The word "doctrines," here, means the requirements of religion - things to be believed and practiced in religion.
God only has a right to declare what shall be done in his service; but they held their traditions to be superior to the written word of God, and taught them as doctrines binding the conscience.

Mark 7:7  Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Mark 7:8  For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

Mat 15:2  Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
Mat 15:3  But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?



17). Luke 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, "Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us."

>>> Hello Positron,

On Jesus second coming, do you think Jesus will be comfortable in
a muslim home or a Christian home ?

+++ Muslims are rejected people by JESUS the Son of God because you do not accord Him the honour which Thomas had shown to all of us by calling out to JESUS as "My Lord and My God".

XXX
a). Jesus say God is One. Muslims say God is one. Christians say God is TRINITY. God is man !

+++ Satan believe God is one, does it make him to enter Paradise??? Trinity is Three-in-unity as ONE and not 3 Gods. The One God which JESUS came to explain are 3 persons in John 14:26.

John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Matt 28:19  Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost


XXX
b). Jesus don't eat pig. Muslims too don't eat pig. Christians swallow the whole PIG !

+++
Mat 15:16  And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
Mat 15:17  Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
Mat 15:18  But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
Mat 15:19  For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
Mat 15:20  These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.


c). Jesus greet Peace be unto you. Muslims greet Peace be unto you. Christians greet " Howdy Rowdy ! "

+++ Muslims are merely copy-cat not true followers of JESUS CHRIST as He gave the commandment of water baptism which  Muslims do not obey.


d). Jesus pray head on the ground . Muslims pray head on the ground. Christians sit on pews or kneel.

+++ LORD JESUS fell on His face only in agony BUT Muslims pray in vain with head on the ground in gladness!!!

Luke 22:44  And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

Most of the time LORD JESUS looked up to Heaven to pray and not facing the Kaaba in Mecca with the Black Stone -paganism!.


e). Jesus fast. Muslims fast. Christians don't fast.

+++ Fast and praying is for special purpose and not for a show of religiousness.

Mat 17:21  Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.


XXX
There are many, many more similarities between Jesus and muslims as compared to Jesus and Christians.

+++ Similarites do not mean you are born again by the Spirit of God. You have to accept JESUS into your Heart and not merely claiming to believe in Him and yet do not obey the basic commandment to be baptised with water and partake the Holy Communion regularly.

XXX
Do you think Jesus will be comfortable eating lunch with Christians who are gobbling up bacon, ham & pork chops
while Jesus eat " Kosher " food ?

+++ LORD JESUS love fish for sure!

Joh 21:10  Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.
Joh 21:11  Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.
Joh 21:12  Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.
Joh 21:13  Jesus then cometh, and taketh bread, and giveth them, and fish likewise.


18). "Those who are not against JESUS are for HIM."

>>> From the above, you will get a fair idea which group is for Jesus and which group is against Jesus.

+++  BUT you may never enter into the Kingdom of GOD with being born again. So you can stop dreaming about dinning with JESUS.

John 3:3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of God.

John 3:5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
John 3:6  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

1Pet 1:23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the Word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.


19). As Muslims have many words and doctrines which are against the teachings of JESUS MESSIAH, how could Muslims be truthful to say "I believe in JESUS" when there are mounting evidences that Muslims are lying or contradicting themselves and law-breakers???


>>> We let the Intelligent readers to draw their own conclusions.

+++
The above points have shown that Muslims are not obeying the word of JESUS to be born again. So what more to say about entering the Paradise?


20). If Christians are anti-Christs, please proceed with your rebuttal on the above 12-point breakers of MUSLIMS.

>>> With Allah's help.... I JUST DID !

+++ Unforfunately none of the above 12-points have been refuted. JESUS is the LORD. Allah is the false god of this word - He is behind the Satanic face and impostor.


No comments: