Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jesus aka Yahshua is Love and is the Nobleman in the Parable


Messiah Jesus loves you as He came for you in His first coming but as the Chief Judge in His 2nd advent so as to kill all His enemies who say HE is just the son of Man and not the Son of Elohim.

Luke
19:10 For the Son of Man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

19:11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of YHWH should immediately appear.

19:12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

Comments: The Parable of Jesus in respect of a certain Nobleman is Himself, who went away for holidays and to return for the Kingdom that He had assigned to His apostles and Christians to build.


19:26 For I say unto you, That unto every one which hath shall be given; and from him that hath not, even that he hath shall be taken away from him.

19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should REIGN  over them, bring hither, and SLAY them before ME.

Jesus as the King of the World and the Son of Elohim shall reign or rule over the mankind who will enter into His Kingdom of Paradise. Those who do not enter His Kingdom are His enemies who will be cast to the Lake of Hell-fire.

Obviously whosoever say Jesus Messiah is just a Man will see the power of His might and glory and fell upon His feet like boneless creature. He would ask Muslims just these simple questions in order to sentence Muslims to Hell-fire.

Questions:

1) It is written that "I am the Son of Elohim" and I shall judge you for your works on the last Day.  Why have you rejected Me when My Works and My Words have been verified by more than 2 reliable eye-witnesses? Why have you rejected My gift for you and made My Death and Blood in vain?

2) It is written that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of Elohim. For the wages of sins is death but the gift of Elohim is eternal life through Me. Why have you rejected Me as your Redeemer? What have you got to atone your sins when My term of Redemption is Sinless Blood and nothing else?

3) Why should I let you enter My Kingdom when you cannot afford to meet My term of a Passport sealed by My Blood to authenticate it? Why should you enter Paradise when there is no Jewish hater in My Kingdom?

Muslims you cannot blame others for the wrong choices you made as you are accountable for all your mistakes and sins in life. Only the Blood of Yahu'shua can wash away your sins.


No comments: