Monday, March 7, 2011

The One Elohim is not a Single Being as Elohim is plural for Gods.

Trinity is not defined as "one plus one plus one plus one" because God is a Spirit and not a physical object. Math is for physical things and not for spiritual things. If one is for God, then it is a blasphemy to make him become an object or idol.

There is One God or One Godhead which eternally consists of 3 persons united by one eternal will. This One eternal Will makes them different from other gods which are fallen angels that rebelled against the will of Elohim.  YHWH is the one and only Name of the true God.

In John 14:26 Yahu'shua (Jesus) said "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My Name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. RNKJV

Master Yahushua would send the Holy Spirit from His Father in His Name when He returned to His Father. Definitely the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of YHWH God as He lives forever and that it is a blasphemy to say evil about Him when He performs miracles for Christians in the Name of Yahu'shua (Jesus).

Satan is the elohim (god) of this world as he was cast out from the throne of God to this planet earth and to rule from Hell. Satan was the Chief Demon and there is one-third of angelic hosts who followed Satan as the devils or demons. He refused to obey God and aimed to deceive the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve.

There is no law to restrain the Almighty God from manifesting as a Man on earth or as an angel who wrestled with Jacob or Israel. Hebrews deemed to have seen Elohim when they encountered an angel. To limit God's power with man-made law is a blasphemy against His Holy Name. To falsely claim the book from the hands of men as given by God is a blasphemy against His Holy Name.

God's rights to assign His power to a person of His will as Elohim or Saviour is His prerogative. No man can teach God what to do and how He should manifest to mankind. If He chose to manifest as an angel or as a man, so be it!

God is plural and not singular as Oxford English Dictionary - the World's most trusted dictionary, defines "god" as lesser deity while God as the Supreme being or the Godhead in Christian theology.

God is (in Christianity and other monotheistic religions) the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being whereas "god" is a superhuman being or spirit worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes; a deity.

In the Biblical context, God is equivalent to plural Elohim for gods to denote Almighty over all gods. God or Elah in Aramaic is a title for the supreme being and not a personal Name for the deity. Yahu'weh or YHVH is the Sacred Name of the Elohim of the Hebrews, Elohim of Abraham.

In truth Elohim is 3 persons in the Godhead. All words of the Prophets are the words of Yahu'shua based on John 16:15 and Revelations 19:10 "... for the testimony of Yahushua is the Spirit of Prophecy."

Yahu'shua told the Jews that no man had heard His Father's voice at all nor Seen His Shape. It means all words spoken by Prophets in the Old Testament are the Word of Yahu'shua, not the voice of His Father.

John 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

When Prophet Isaiah said there is "One Saviour", it was the Word of Yahu'shua based on John 16:15 and Revelations 19:10. When the Angel told Moses in the burning bush "I am that I am" and "YHWH Elohim of Abraham, Elohim of Isaac and Elohim of Jacob" Exo 3:14-15, it was the Word of Yahushua based on John 16:15.

Yahu'shua is the same yesterday, today and forever. So His Word in John 16:15 is His eternal Word and it has eternal claim of the Past, Present and Future.

God is three distinct persons but not 3 separate persons as the Spirit of Elohim eternally united these 3 distinct persons as the One Godhead.


Proof of 3 distinct Persons are as follows:-

John 5:16 And therefore did the Jews persecute Yahushua, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the Sabbath day.

5:17 But Yahushua answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
Note: My Father is a person, not merely a form as Yahu'shua said "My Father works"

5:18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that Elohim was his Father, making himself equal with Elohim.
Note: When the Jews said Yahu'shua Himself or a Man making Himself as equal to another Person His Father, He did not elaborate further that "My Father is just a form and I am the Branch of the same form." Yahu'shua did not say His Father is formless but He said no man had seen His Shape! It means God the Father has a form.

5:19 Then answered Yahushua and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

Note: God the Father was doing things first and Yahu'shua saw Him and obeyed Him by doing likewise. John 16:15 has a perfect picture that Father, Son and Holy Spirit are three and yet eternally united as One God-head.


5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
Note: The Father can show all things to His Son which means direct communication between the Father and His Son.

5:21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.
Note: 2 distinct persons yet sharing the One Will

5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

5:23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
Note: The Son should be honoured or worshipped as a living person, not as a form

5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Note: Yahu'shua said "Heareth My Word" which is different from My Father and yet the Father's word belongs to Yahu'shua as told in John 16:15.

5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of YHWH: and they that hear shall live.

5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
Note: Father and Son are 2 distinct persons but not separate persons as the Holy Spirit linked them together eternally as One Being. By analogy Father is the Big Tree and Yahushua is the Branch, the children of Elohim are twigs that attach to the Branch to draw nutrient and water from Yahu'shua. Father - Tree has life and Yahu'shua has life too, who give eternal life to all who attaches to Him!

5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of Man.
Note: Yahu'shua shall judge the whole world on the Day of Judgment, yet not Himself but He and His Father in Him

5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Note: Father and Son has One will or one essence which differs from pagan gods with individual wills.

5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

5:32 There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.
Note: Here Yahushua has to depend on another witness as the Law requires at least 2 witnesses. On another occasion in John 8:18, He said there was another witness His Father was in Him which makes 2 witnesses or 2 persons to satisfy the Torah on 2 witnesses.

5:33 Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth.


5:34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.

5:35 He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.

5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
Note: The miracles of Yahu'shua prove that His Father works in Him

5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
Note: Yahu'shua meant His Father has voice and shape, not shapeless.

5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Note: The Holy Book is truthful and still recommendable at the time of Yahushua

5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

5:41 I receive not honour from men.

5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of Elohim in you.

5:43 I am come in My Father's Name, and ye receive Me not: if another shall come in his own Name, him ye will receive.

5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from Elohim only?

5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.

5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?


How many witnesses did Yahu'shua have?

John 8:13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

8:14 Yahushua answered and said unto them,
 Though I bear record of myself, yet my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.
Note: Yahu'shua meant He was not alone as both the Spirit of the Father and the Holy Spirit became Flesh to form the One Divine Body yet with 3 inseparable Persons.

8:15 Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.

8:18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

Note: Here Yahu'shua defined His Father as independant Person lest the testimony of One Person in the Godhead is invalid according to the Torah of Moses. So it proves there are 3 Persons and not One Person in the Godhead appearing in 3 forms.


8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Yahushua answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.
Note: The Spirit of the Father is in Yahu'shua is a Person yet not separate persons.

Conclusion:
There is One Elohim who co-exists eternally as the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. These 3 are not separate beings but 3 distinct Persons lest Yahu'shua assertion that His Father was His independant witness would be meaningless for One-Person-God. Father has a shape or form, the Son has a shape and the Spirit has a taken a shape too although the Spirit is formless and fills the whole universe, fill the heart of believers and bring spiritual birth of born again, bring conviction of sins and guide believers in all truth and holiness.

It was during the Incarnation of Yahu'shua that the fullness of the Godhead became Flesh together as One Elohim in the Body of Yahu'shua. That is why Yahu'shua said He who has seen Him as seen His Father! The Eternal Elohim had became Flesh taking the form of a man through Virgin Birth.


A man has 3 constituents spirit, soul & body to make up one witness. As Yahu'shua claimed that He and His Father were 2 witnesses, then they are 2 distinct Persons not merely different roles and functions. Tri-unity means eternally united as One God-head and not One Person-God. "Echad" in Hebrew means "perfectly united as One" as used in John 10:30 "I and My Father are One".

No comments: